Here are three main marketing objectives can be achieved through Google Display ads campaign:
I Build awareness
II Influence consideration
III Drive action
I ) Build Awareness: Select build awareness as your display campaign marketing objective if you want to reach a broad audience and maximize your brand exposure.
How we can build awareness among the targeted users.
1. Demographic Targeting: Demographic targeting enables you to show ads to users based on a combination of declared and inferred data. You can target based on age, gender and parental status.
2. Affinity audiences: With Affinity audiences, you can reach TV-like audiences based on a holistic picture of their lifestyles, interests, and passions. Choose from over 100 segments based on online behavior.
Google’s best-in-class algorithm distinguishes these users that are truly passionate about a topic rather than those that are merely interested.
3. Custom Affinity audiences: If one of the 100+ off-the-shelf Affinity audiences doesn’t meet your needs, create your own with Custom Affinity audiences. This feature allows you to define and target custom-made audiences, giving you substantive
II ) Influence consideration: Select influence consideration as your display campaign marketing objective if you want to engage with users that are actively researching products or services.
Let's see how we can influence the audience who wants to engage with the product/ service you are offering.
1. In-Market audiences: Reach potential customers while they're actively browsing, researching, or comparing the types of products you sell and are close to a conversion.
Using precise segments that classify users based on their demonstrated in-market behavior and purchase intent.
2. Custom Intent audiences: It is used if you want to create a tailored audience that isn't covered in one of our In-Market audience segments.
Simply enter keywords or URLs that best represent your audience or choose from one of our auto-created audiences.
3. Similar Audiences: Similar Audiences finds users that are similar to an original remarketing list or other uploaded compatible list. It finds users that are similar in profile based on their recent browsing and interests around different topics.
III) Drive Action: If the objective is to re-engage with users that have already shown interest in your brand, one should always select Drive Action as an objective.
How we can reach the users to re engage so they make a purchase.
1. Remarketing: Remarketing lets you show ads to the people who demonstrated their interest in what you offer with their visit to your website or app.
2. Standard remarketing: Show ads to your past visitors as they browse network websites and use network apps. Communicate with people who've previously visited key pages on your website across screens, giving you a powerful new way to match the right user with the right message.
3. Dynamic remarketing: Work to boost your results with dynamic remarketing, which takes remarketing to the next level with ads that include products or services that people viewed on your website.