Retrieve your recent Tweets using Postman GET request
Follow below steps to retrieve your recent tweets:
Step 1: Create a twitter account.
Step 2: Create your app on Twitter and generate keys and tokens. Follow steps here.
Step 3: Use below endpoint in Postman GET request, Here tgoswami013 is my twitter handle name.
Step 4: Click on Authorization tab and Enter/Select following details on Postman
- Type = OAuth 1.0
- Add authorization data to = Request Headers
- Signature Method = HMAC-SHA1
- Consumer Key = API key on Twitter
- Consumer Secret = API secret key on Twitter
- Access Token = Access token on Twitter
- Token Secret = Access token secret on Twitter
There is no need to change any other detail Postman will do it for you automatically.
Step 5: Click on Send button.